Rosewater Tiramisu to you beautiful fighters!
My thoughts are with:
Every woman fighting breast cancer,
Every woman suffering in silence,
Every woman seeing her body's changing after chemotherapy,
Every woman feeling down,
Please don't lose hope & faith. Just know that You're a fighter and you'll win the battle.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, eat healthy women as much as you can (this is a reminder for me), don't smoke, exercise 2-3 times per week and check yourself. An early detection can save your life.
Rosewater tiramisu recipe
Preparation time: 20 min; Rest time: 4 hours ; Serves: 6;
- 30-32 ladyfingers
- 70g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 240g mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup of rosewater
- Whisk the egg yolks and 60g of sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Whisk quickly the mascarpone cheese in a large bowl then fold the egg/sugar mixture and whisk until blend. You can add some drops of rosewater.
- Put the rosewater in a shallow bowl. One at a time, dip the ladyfingers in the rosewater mixture until soaked but not soggy.
- Line a 15 cm round baking dish with a plastic wrap and then place the biscuits all around the mold borders then add some crushed biscuits in the bottom of the dish.
- Spread one-third of the mascarpone custard on top of the crushed biscuits.
- Repeat with a second layer of rosewater-dipped ladyfingers.
- Top with another one-third of the custard.
- Repeat with the remaining ladyfingers. Then spread the remaining custard on top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove the plastic wrap and decorate the tiramisu with some roses on top, chocolate shavings (curl the chocolate with a vegetable peeler) and wrap it with a ribbon.
TIP: You can decorate it with icing sugar, a golden (with edible gold leaf) heart and a quote for example "tu es mon coeur" as shown in the photo below.
& Bon appétit :)
She who fell from the stars