Easy-to-do cheesecake in a jar!
We are all in rush today.. Time is slipping by very quickly and we have a million things to do. So who doesn't love a simple, delicious and easy-to-do dessert? ready in 20 minutes (or less).
No one I think (I hope at least).
Below is the recipe for a no-bake raspberry and lemon cheesecake for two. You can find the jars in any shop or on the net. I've found mine in Le Bruit de la Cuisine & they're very useful for all types of desserts in a jar.
No bake Raspberry & lemon cheesecake recipe
Preparation time: 20 min; Serves: 2;
A. Crust :
- 120g speculoos biscuits, ground fine
- 75g melted butter
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuits with the butter.
- Mix well and then divide between both jars, pressing firm in bottom.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
B. Cream cheese:
- 225g Philadelphia cream cheese
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- 60g icing sugar
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice, and icing sugar.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the biscuits with a piping bag and let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
C. Raspberry jam ingredients:
- 30g raspberry jam
- OR 200g fresh raspberries and 100g granulated sugar
- Reduce raspberries with sugar to compote for about 15 minutes and let it cool.
- Fill the jars with raspberry jam on top of the cream cheese.
D. Decoration ingredients:
- White Chocolate
- Chocolate shavings
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Decorate with raspberries, white chocolate, chocolate shavings and edible flower petals. Or you can keep it simple. Decorate it only with raspberries.
& Bon appétit.
She who fell from the stars