THE Lebanese Tabbouleh
The Lebanese Tabbouleh is a super-green salad, composed mainly of parsley (more rich in Vitamin C than orange juice). It is served as a cold Mezze with hummus, baba ghanouj, fried potatoes and a side salad to grilled chicken and beaf.
Lebanese Tabbouleh recipe
Preparation time: 30 min; Serves: 4.
- 3 bunches of parsley, chopped finely
- 5 tomatoes, chopped finely
- 2 bunches of mint, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp. bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. sumac
- 5 tsp. lemon juice
- 5 tsp. olive oil
- Mix onion with salt/pepper and sumac.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, mint, bulgur and mix them with onions gradually.
- Season with olive oil and lemon juice and mix again.
- Enjoy your meal.
She who fell from the stars