A huge glass of Mojito on a rainy Sunday's afternoon is definitely a good idea, don't you think?
I remember that rainy Sunday when I was participating in Kimberly Espinel's The Little Plantation Instagram Challenge and the first topic was about preparing a green drink. Honestly, I couldn't think about anything greener than mojito + it's super delicious, even though it wasn't nor the right moment nor the right season. But c'mon, it's a challenge! so we have to give our best, don't you think so?
Kimberly's challenge taught me many things, beside the fact that it was really challenging, I've met on Instagram some amazing people via this challenge, I had to push my limits after each topic. So if you're looking for a well organized and interesting photography challenge, Kimberly's one is really the best!
Preparation time: 10 min; Serves: 1.
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juiced
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Around 10 mint leaves
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp. white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 2 lime wedges
- In a sturdy glass or a Collins glass, muddle lime juice with sugar.
- Add mint leaves then crush them to release the mint oil.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice cubes then pour in the rum.
- Fill the glass with club soda.
- Stir, taste and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the lime wedges & cheers!